I cannot thank you enough for all that you did to make this divorce settlement happen quickly... you have unbelievable patience and wisdom! - Tiffany B
I cannot put a price on the advice and wisdom that Gerald Maggio has dedicated to my divorce and now my child custody case. - Martha D
After bouncing around various family law attorneys, I finally found a legal advocate in Gerald Maggio who helped me push my case through. - Dan D
More testimonials »

Orange County Supervised Visitation Programs

In cases where the Family Law Court has ordered supervised visitation of the minor child with one of the parents on a temporary basis and the parties cannot mutually agree on a family member, friend or other third party to provide such supervision, the use of a professional supervisor is often necessary to facilitate the supervised visitation.

Such professional supervisors require fees for such service, which can sometimes be based on the parent’s income level. The following are some respected, non-profit agencies that provide supervised visitation services in Orange County and have supervisors that are bilingual in Spanish and other languages:

F.A.C.E.S., Inc. – (Family Assessment and Educational Services) (2 Locations)

1966 E. Chapman, Suite G
Fullerton, California 92831
Phone: (714) 879-9616

1651 East 4th Street, Suite 128
Santa Ana, California 92701
Phone: (714) 879-9616

Kids First Visitation Services
Post Office Box 12123
Newport Beach, California 92658
Phone: (888) 451-5437

La Familia (2 Locations)

1905 North College Street
Santa Ana, California 92706
Phone: (714) 479-0120

32238 Paso Adelanto, Suite E
San Juan Capistrano, California 92675
Phone: (714) 479-0120

Kidz Konnection, Inc.

5761 East La Palma Avenue #269
Anaheim, California 92807
Phone: (714) 510-6399


No Legal Advice Intended: This website includes information about legal issues and legal developments. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and should not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You should contact an attorney for advice on specific legal problems. Full disclaimer.