The Maggio Law Firm in Irvine, California, inspires confidence in our clients by handling a full range of family law matters including divorce, legal separation, domestic partnerships, paternity, child custody, interstate custody, child support, spousal support and stepparent adoptions.
Contact us to schedule a consultation regarding any of the following family law issues:
- Prenuptial and post-marital agreements
- Marital settlement agreements
- Domestic partnership agreements
- Legal separations agreements
- Stepparent adoptions
- Paternity actions (when the parents of a child are not married to each other)
- Interstate family law matters
- Modifications of child custody after divorce
- Modifications of child support after divorce
- Modifications of child visitation after divorce
- Modifications of spousal support after divorce
- Termination of spousal support (alimony)
- Cohabitation agreements
The Maggio Law Firm represents both men and women in divorce and other family law actions. Our firm is aggressive when necessary while always attempting to find successful resolution through negotiation and mediation, to save our clients time and money in reaching a successful resolution. At all times, we represent our client’s best interests and listens to their needs.
Our articles directory contains useful information on California Family Law. Please choose any of the categories below to read additional information.
- WE LISTEN
- WE CARE
- WE ARE HONEST
- WE HONOR YOUR GOALS