Orange County ◦ Riverside County Child Custody Attorney
Our goal in all child custody cases is to serve the best interests of children whose parents are separating or divorcing. As an advocate, attorney Gerald Maggio balances this responsibility with the task of helping a client (mother or father) to obtain the best child custody outcome and maintain and preserve the crucial parent-child relationship.
Contact a California child custody lawyer to set up an initial consultation for any of the following child custody issues:
- Legal custody, including participating in decisions regarding the health, education and welfare of your children
- Physical custody, as this determines a child’s residence
- Out-of-state relocation by one parent
- Joint custody
What do I need Legal Representation in my Child Custody Case?
The simple answer is that by retaining The Maggio Law Firm in your child custody dispute, you will be able to consult with us about:
- The relevant laws provided with clear explanations of their impact
- Careful consideration of your child’s best interests
- A strategy for obtaining your desired results
- Agreement on the right approach: Aggressive or conciliatory? Adversarial or collaborative?
The Maggio Law Firm will work with you to customize a child custody solution suitable for your circumstances. This means reaching an understanding of what is realistic, what is best for your children and what will best preserve and strengthen parent-child bonds.
Discuss your child custody issue with an aggressive, personable and understanding lawyer. Learn what will likely be required to resolve your case fairly and expediently. Perhaps mediation is the best approach for your family. Call or e-mail The Maggio Law Firm. We are at your service.
The Maggio Law Firm specializes in the practice areas of Family Law & Divorce, Domestic Violence, Domestic Partnerships, and Step-Parent Adoptions. Our firm fights for your rights with compassion, experience, and professionalism to achieve fast and fair results so that you can get on with your life. No one ever wants to be involved in a lawsuit, but we are here to help at those times when experienced and informed legal representation is necessary.Google+