- Family Law
As a mother and a wife, Ellie knows the importance of family. As a parent, she understands that you want to do what is best for your children. This is why she strives to do what is in our client's best interests as well as the child/children's best interest when handling custody issues. Divorce and separation is difficult, emotional, and stressful. It takes a toll on every part of the individual's life. This is why it is important to Ms. Fazeli to know her clients in order to reach the most personalized results possible for their case.
Ellie enjoys camping, hiking in the outdoors and meditating by the sea. She loves to spend time with her husband and their young daughter.
- Trinity Law School, Santa Ana, California
- California State University, Fullerton, California
- Major: Political Science
- California, 2017
- LABA, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Family Law Division, Member
- Participation and Volunteer Work at the Domestic Violence Restraining Order Clinic, Guardianship Clinic, Bankruptcy Clinic, Immigration Relief
- Volunteer Work at the Legal Aid Society on Family Law Matters